Remote monitoring of rural water distribution system
Main Features of the Project
- Water distribution through RFID card scanning to ensure right beneficiaries
- Remote Project Monitoring through GPRS based communication system
- High Efficiency Solar Powered Pump to provide water all day.
- Latest technology of Water treatment to ensure quality water with least maintenance.
- Use of best hydro-geological survey practice to ensure availability of water.
- Best drilling practices to develop a shallow well enough for small community
- The technical team of Pass Africa Limited will implement the project.
- This team will survey and identify the needy villages and communities across Kenya.
- We have designed a long lasting solution for clean water which will be implemented
- Local representative will be trained to operate the system.
- The team will Quarterly visit the location to ensure proper working.
- Detailed and exhaustive training will be provided to the community for running the program.
- The community leaders will be looped in for local directions and fair utilization.
- Project team will visit the site frequently for close technical and administrative monitoring.
RFID Based Water ATM
- The Water ATM works with RFID Cards, which when swapped provides water to the beneficiary and deducts amount from the balance
- The RFID card shall be recharged by pre-paying money to the Operator
Remote Monitoring & Control
The Water ATM sends data for all transactions to our server which helps to control & monitor remotely and perform analysis.